Instead of buying crackers or pita bread for dipping, try bagel chips for something different and tasty.
2 or 3 bagels, any kind
3 tbsp of butter or olive 0il
1/4 tsp of salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. Place bagels in fridge for 30 minutes. This step isn’t necessary, although I find it helps make the bagels easier to slice thinly.
3. Slice the bagels into 1/2 – 1.4 inch slices (4-5 slices per bagel, typically).
4. Lightly butter each side of the bagel slices or drizzle with olive oil, then coat both sides with salt, to taste.
5. Place bagel slices on ungreased baking sheet for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Flip part way through. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.